Your VIP Experience
As a business owner you have already experienced a rollercoaster of highs and lows along your business journey to date.
You feel successful, you enjoy the flexible lifestyle you are building for yourself and are well on the way to being successful in your industry.
Now here’s the glitch. You have put in all the hard work yourself and have been doing pretty well…but as your business is growing you now need some guidance and support. A second pair of eyes. A trusted person to to help you review, plan and map out the way forward whilst also solving the puzzle of how to implement it all.
I have set up and run three successful businesses, managed multi-location teams, built complex membership sites and worked with a number of high end clients; combined with my enthusiasm and business know how I am well placed to be able to brainstorm and strategise with you around your vision, goals and desired lifestyle. Together we can come up with the master plan to get you where you want to be.
So what will we cover?
Spend a day with me totally focused on YOU and YOUR business and here are some of the things you could leave with:
- An under the bonnet business review to ensure you are doing the right things and being as effective as you need to be.
- A personalised strategy plan to bring your vision to life along with the clear actions needed to get you there!
- Clarity on your why, your work/life balance and some tools/tips for juggling conflicting priorities
- Guidance on how to build and structure your virtual team to grow your business and allow you to focus on your passion.
- A product launch strategy that sees clients flocking to get in line and work with you.
- A marketing plan that will build your list and give ideas for relevant blog posts, webinars and podcasts to build your reputation and business.
- A crystal clear picture of your ideal client, their pain points and why yours are the services that they need!
- A true appreciation and respect for your own worth and the ability to charge your market rate (after all, you’re worth it!).
- Guidance on your branding and message, including your website, social media marketing and virtual shop front to ensure you are really speaking to your clients.
- Hot seat session at the end of the day where you can ask me anything (and I mean anything!) to solve your most frustrating issues…
How does the day work?
With your VIP Experience you will get:
- A 1 hour Skype session with me before your day to ensure we are aligned and focusing on the areas that you really want and need.
- A full day (9.00am-4.00pm unless otherwise agreed) including two-course lunch at a luxury rural location, away from your usual environment to encourage clear thinking and tap into your creative strategic planning.
- Clear notes and actions captured on the day to refer back to as you continue your journey.
- Unlimited support over email for the month after your day to continue to support you and make sure you are on track.
- A 1 hour Skype session with me 1 month after your day to follow up and see how you are getting on.
- A bonus 1 hour Skype session 6 months later to share your successes and bring back the vibe!
How much does it cost?
The VIP Experience is a one off investment of £1297.00 or 3 monthly instalments of £449.00.
What happens next?
Once you have signed up for your VIP Experience with me you will receive your welcome pack and short online form to complete. As every business owners needs are unique, every VIP Experience is also unique. We’ll use your answers to form the basis of our pre-call after which a programme for the day will be sent to you for your approval.
Unsure if the VIP Experience is right for you?
Take a look at what people have said about my VIP Experience:
I advise brands on strategy on a daily basis but was unable to see the wood for the trees when it came to my own business. After a big change in 2015 I knew I had to do things differently and enlisted the help of Charlotte and her VIP Experience. By asking the right questions in the right order we were quickly able to get to the nub of the issue and put together a clear action plan. I left the day feeling energised, positive and raring to go. My day with Charlotte gave me just the lift and clarity I and the business I co-own needed!Amanda Herbert
I had the best VIP day with Charlotte!
My business has been full on and I have spent the last few months working really hard in the business but not nearly enough time working on the business. So I had found myself in a a bit of a stalemate and needed an input of time, energy and enthusiasm to take me to the next level.
My day with Charlotte (and the pre and post work) have been vital in giving me back my spark. My energy levels have increased because I am making time to do parts of the job that I enjoy as well as those that need doing. I now have a plan of action and goals to work to, I feel like I have direction again!
As an added bonus the day itself was relaxed and great fun. The venue was lovely and the working space really good.
Whether you are starting out or at a bit of a changing point, I’d definitely recommend a day with Charlotte.
I did a VIP day with Charlotte in September 2015 and would highly recommend. I was able to spend a whole day on my business and, guided by Charlotte, plan and set goals. By giving me the space to be open and honest I was able to sort out a lot of jumbled ideas in my head into a much more cohesive state. Charlotte is professional and focussed with a warm and fun personality to ensure the day is enjoyable as well as productive. I would have no hesitation in recommending Charlotte and her VIP day.Angela Clark
Charlotte is very personable and easy to talk to, a great listener and makes you feel valued throughout the whole process. Her main aim is always to put your needs first so you get the most out of your time.
Spending a VIP day with Charlotte on my business helped me to gain some much needed clarity on where my business was going. I came away with a list of easy to implement action points to take me in the right direction and help me achieve my goals, and left feeling energised and ready to move forward.
I look forward to working with Charlotte on my business for a very long time!